Finding Technical Engineer Jobs in A Difficult Economy
It is no secret that it is difficult to find any job in today’s economy. As computers take the place of many positions and jobs are eliminated due to budget cuts, job security becomes increasingly insecure. Technical engineer jobs can be even more difficult to land and hold on to. Is the solution another profession? We like to think there’s a better answer. At Field Engineer we have created a new way of searching for technical engineer jobs that may very well be the future of modern job-hunting. Check out our service and start to see why now.
In Today’s competitive world, it is no top-secret that it is difficult to find any job. As technology takes the place of many positions and thus jobs are eliminated due to cost cutting, insecurity feeling becomes more. With rising machines or Robotics, technical field jobs are becoming tough. To withstand this one need to enhance with latest advanced training programs for sustenance. Technical job skills, also referred to as hard skills, are specific talents and expertise an individual possesses, helping him perform a certain task or job either inhouse or at client site. With all the computers, tablets, smartphones and other high-tech devices our society is dependent on, we need the skills of professionals in technology jobs to make our obsession with tech possible. The labor department forecasts that tech jobs will grow faster than the average for all jobs at a rate of 13 percent this decade. There are many different types of engineering degrees available. In the past, engineering could be divided into four major branches: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil and Electrical, with sub branches of each discipline. Today however, the number of engineering degrees available have increased dramatically, computer engineer job has gained a lot of momentum, and in that, Freelance Marketplace for Telecom engineers has become even more widespread due to flexibility.
In the beginning…
In 2015, the recession hit engineers particularly hard. To some engineers, it seemed the possibility of a stable income just wasn’t on the horizon. Field Engineer founder Malik saw the struggle and set out to create a solution, a network that would help recently laid off or struggling engineers find work in an inadequate economy. Field Engineer was born and with it the possibility for engineers to find part-time and project-based work.
The concept is simple. You can create a profile either as an individual or as a company. Input your information as a business or upload a resume, qualifications and experience to your personal account. Next, simply link your profile to a bank or PayPal account in order to fund your part-time employees or get paid by your employers. Then, similar to any other online recruitment site, start checking out what’s out there!
But Field Engineer is far from any other recruitment site.
By operating exclusively in the engineering niche, you gain direct access to relevant and qualified professionals and businesses. Tools that specifically match you to the more relevant members within our network and qualifications that are pre-verified by our system also set us apart from the rest. We even clear new members via a background check so businesses can be confident that they are hiring only the most trustworthy employees.
You should sign up for Field Engineer if:
- You are worried about your job security – Very few people are 100% certain that their job is safe. If you are particularly insecure, perhaps some of your colleagues have been let go or the economy in your field has taken a particular hit, it is never a bad idea to look for supplemental work.
- You are looking to make some extra money on the side – Taken directly from our homepage :“Seize opportunity in the most modern, connective way, one that’s natural to your profession. Cut through traditional impediments to more quickly pursue your dreams.” By making more money, you will have the freedom to do everything you desire from life. Maybe this means taking the trip you’ve always dreamed of. Maybe it means finally paying off your school loans or sending a child to school themselves. Whatever your financial dreams, take control of them by leveraging “the gig economy on your schedule to easily excel in your career”.
- You are a business looking to cut costs – On average, businesses save “at least 30% cost-savings over full-time hires with expensive benefits, perks and time off.” 30% overall is a huge savings, for both small and large businesses. Don’t waste time reviewing resumes, interviewing and adding new employees to your company’s payroll and human resources department; hire through Field Engineer and save money, time and effort.
- You want to explore new possibilities – Field Engineer is different from other recruitment sites because it lets you apply for several roles specifically within the engineering and technical field. If you know you love engineering but aren’t completely satisfied in your position or want to look into other options, there is something for you online at Field Engineer. Whether you want to search service engineer jobs, it engineer jobs or even apply to manage a team, we’ve got you covered. Explore what your qualifications and experience can land you and start building your resume in ways you never even considered.
- You want more flexibility in your schedule – Freelance engineering allows you to work remotely and on your own time. This means that no matter how variable your schedule, you can still complete a project and get paid. Sure, this means that if you want to fully support yourself abroad you can. But it also means that you can make extra money while you sit at home ill in bed or resting from surgery. Create your own schedule and work as little or as much as you have time for with a more flexible way to earn an income. Every position from service engineering jobs, technical engineering jobs and everything in between can allow you flexibility.
- You’re a recent graduate – There are many reasons that recent graduates enjoy the benefits of our unique Field Engineer platform. Many graduates still need to build their resume and gain experience before they land the full-time position they desire. Others need to start paying off student loans and many just want to make money while they job hunt. With Field Engineer, all this is possible. Building your Field Engineer profile can even help you leverage the full-time position that you’re after; as your grow your skills and positive reviews, potential employers will take notice of this.
Finding full-time technical engineering jobs is not easy in today’s economy. We want you feel assured that you will always be able to support yourself and your family, financially. Let us do the hard parts of finding the right jobs and backing up your qualifications to an employer for you so you can focus on excelling your career and your life in other ways. Use our service for as little or as long as you want; we have a feeling it will be longer than you anticipate!