Mobility Solution Architect
The Mobility Solutions Lead Architect owns and communicates the architectural vision of the product or solution with which the professionals are involved with mobile systems, development platforms, integration methodologies, and broad, detailed knowledge of mobile technologies and industry trends.
Modern commercial consumers consider the ability to interact with customers, staffs, assets, products, and other companies in real time, anytime, and from any basic location requirements. The Mobility Solutions Architect is a combined key for managing cellular data, equipment, and apps.
The solution architecture is the first step taken when a business wishes to create a set of enterprise solutions, requests, and processes that incorporate with each other in order to understand the specific demands and requirements and that frequently lead to software architecture and technical architecture responsibilities.
Following are the job responsibilities of a Mobility Solutions Architect in the business environment:
- To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices
- To assist the client, customers in explaining and applying enterprise solutions on mixed mobile platforms
- To perform the setup and troubleshoot applications to help fix bugs and functional issues
- To create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (iOS/Android/Windows8/Blackberry and MEAP)
- To understand the client necessities, create solution requirement documents and perform the product development and launching the mobility solution solutions
- To analyzer the business requests and completing plan and development in agreement with consumer business needs
- To collaborate on bigger projects and working with global project teams to deliver solutions that match the quality parameters
- To ensure broad compliance with delivery brilliance procedures at consumers and be able to contribute for their sustained developments
- To ensure suitable regularity of mobile solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable
- To take part in aligning the vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operate within the section approach and assumes responsibility for problems of software and IT developments for implementing this roadmap.
- To develop, the technology standards for both mobile hardware and software. (approximating, architecture, development platform, design, progress, testing, engagement)
- To direct strategy and reliability among system elements as they are advanced; identify when crossing point influences which might occur and providing an early solution to avoid issues.
Education & Certification
To be successful in this field, you will need to have an essential degree in computer science, IT, network technologies or a related field. A certification will add value to you as a professional.
There are several certifications which are beneficial for present architect engaged with ongoing training as well as for other solutions expert looking to become a mobility solution architect
Following are the top certification for the Mobility Solutions Architect which helps for the career enhancement:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Amazon Web Services)
- Cisco Certifications
- CTA: Certified Technical Architect
- TOGAF 9 (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
- Zachman Certified - Enterprise Architect
As per salary estimate of Glassdoor, the average salary of Mobility Solutions Architect is around $125, 509 per annum and more depending on experiences in the United States. However, freelance work can also be rewarding and beneficial towards progressing your career. Those interested in working on a freelance basis should visit FieldEngineer.com for the best opportunities.
How Field Engineer can help you
FieldEngineer.com has the perfect solution to cater to the professionals. It provides and connects to the global employers with a unique digital platform round the clock.
Are you on the lookout to get associated in an on-demand marketplace? Wait no more; we indeed encourage you to sign up at FieldEngineer.com. Field Engineer helps you connect with the platform who are seeking individuals with similar valuable skills. Field Engineer has already gathered more than 40,000 engineers from 180 countries around the world.