AWS Solutions Architect Jobs
The AWS Certified Solution Architect is the trained professional who does the evaluation of the requirements of the organization or the businesses and makes architectural recommendations for implementation and deployment of the application on AWS. This is one of the most sought after certifications around the world in the field of cloud computing, having this certification makes obtaining AWS Certified Solutions Architect jobs much easier.
The cloud computing field is dominated by the two major players: Amazon and Azure. Out of the two AWS has a larger share in the market than any other providers. AWS holds around 47 percent share of the cloud market which is indeed amazing in terms of business and future as well. Nowadays, more and more freelancer are joining the cyber world to provide their service all over the world.
AWS Solutions Architect Jobs & Description
Certified Solution Architect and businesses using AWS across all size in the market can take advantage of Amazon expertise and economies to scale up their commercial aspects.
Broadly, you as an AWS Certified Solution architect possesses the special commitment and significant achievement around specific application projects and increasing deep expertise in the AWS knowledge, as well as comprehensive know-how around how application and services are built through the AWS platform.
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in creating applications and services on the AWS platform.
- To understand client engagement, critically towards well-defined purposes and achievement standards.
- To possess each technical commitment, and assist in ensuring a suitable and successful delivery of agreed cloud services.
- To have a have a working practice of DevOps tools.
- To record and spread best-practice knowledge between the solution architect teams.
- To recognize the AWS market requirement, client base, and corporate requirements
- They should be able to implement internal Amazon systems
- To shorten the time required for the production, he should be capable of deploying automation infrastructure by utilizing the AWS Cloud Formation technique
In order to obtain AWS Solutions Architect jobs, you will need to have a master degree in computer science, IT, network technologies or a related field. A certification will add value to you as a professional. AWS Certification falls under the top category of cloud computing in comparison to Azure and Google. Professionals are in high demand with certification in solution architect-AWS.
Most businesses watching to hire cloud engineers with experience with OpenStack, Linux, Rackspace, Amazon Web Services, and Google compute engine.
As per ZipRecruiter, on average, an AWS Certified Solutions Architect earns approximately $164,439 per year in the United States. Working as a freelance AWS architect is one of the most rewarding careers. Global freelance marketplaces, like Field Engineer, provide the best platform for a freelancer to connect with a potential employer.
Association with Field Engineer Platform
We invite you to join our community by signing up on FieldEngineer.com if you are on a mission to get hired as a freelancer in a high demand freelance marketplace. FieldEngineer.com helps you connect with employers who are looking for your valuable skills. Field Engineer has an existing pool of 40,000+ engineers from 180 countries in the world.