Virtualization is amazing. In an increasingly cloud-based business landscape, it can help businesses of all shapes and sizes to transcend the limitations of their hardware. It can allow them to grow scalable and cost-effectively. It can usher in a new age of operational excellence and cost-effectiveness.
But when creating a virtualized network with VMware you need the aid of a VMware Certified Professional. These skilled individuals can help you deploy and manage effective, efficient and secure virtualization.
However, keeping a certified VMware professional on your payroll can be a serious and potentially cost-prohibitive investment. The good news, however, is that there’s a better way.
Field Engineer to the Rescue!
While virtualization can be hugely beneficial for your business, it also represents certain vulnerabilities. Make sure you get virtualization right by hiring a talented freelance VMware professional. With Field Engineer’s industry-leading platform, you get instant access to top engineering, telecoms and support talent as and when you need it.
Why Choose Field Engineer?
Field Engineer users get instant access to a great range of benefits that can help them to leverage virtualization without the obligations and overheads that come with an in-house team. Sign up to our platform and you get;
- Access to over 40,000+ verified, vetted and experienced engineers available on-site or remotely in 180+ countries.
- Access our cloud-based platform wherever you are on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Get mobile payments, reporting, and analytics that allow you to manage your project wherever you are.
- Real-time tracking that keeps you in the loop.
- Proprietary AI tools to match each project to the right VMware certified professional