The IBM Certified Developer is an IT professional who provides application development services associated with testing, design, implementation, debugging, and deployment of IBM software and other related products. The developer usually makes use of HTML, servlets, java server pages, and web services to perform the production related task for an organization.
The job description of IBM Certified Developer:
The IBM Certified Developers provide support to the IT business worldwide through various business portfolios like a cloud, cognos, tivoli, and many more. Essentially the IBM certified application developer looks after the application development for an organization.
Primarily the certified developers help in facilitating IBM's strategy by providing the support to clients through modern tools they need to do their work, be responsive to our clients, and to act with speed and agility.
Following are the essential job responsibilities for an IBM Certified Developer
- To break down complex requirements into simpler solutions to resolve business difficulties
- To build high-quality software for large-scale and highly available systems
- To evaluate complex features and prepare application specifications
- To demonstrate a high level of initiative, ability to work within a scrum team
- To develop and support application solutions for IBM products & services in various platforms
- To troubleshoot and develop the application software
- To perform integration testing
- To support new development activities but also support production break/fix as well as devops activities
- To perform application development basis the agile methodologies as per clients requirements
- To conduct appropriate module testing based on the test cases
- To detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application for production support
A primary degree holder in the area of computer science and IT will suffice the need to get certified as IBM developer
IBM Certified Developer’s salary:
As per payscale, the average salary of IBM Certified Developer is around $89000 per annum in the United States. However, part-time or as a freelance developer can be rewarding and useful to advance your career.
How FieldEngineer.com helps employers and job seekers
Are you one on the lookout for IBM Certified Developer freelance projects to grow yourself in On Demand Marketplace? Sign-up with Fieldengineer.com anytime and win the benefits on a global scale by leveraging your skills and at the same time enjoy the flexibility of your work.
Business and projects in the Telecom industry are already lined up so to get connected it wouldn’t take a long post to sign-up at Fieldengineer.com.
This platform has more than 40,000 engineers belonging to numerous fields in 170+ countries, making it stress-free for employers to hire people in specialized occupations.