Provider warrants and represents that:
- Provider is under any pre-existing obligation in conflict or in any way inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement.
- Performance of all the terms of this Agreement will not breach any agreement to keep in confidence proprietary information acquired by Provider in confidence or in trust prior to the commencement of this Work Order.
- Provider will not knowingly infringe upon any copyright, patent, trade secret or other property rights of any former Company, employer or third party in the performance of the Services.
- Provider has authority to enter into these Work Order Terms and to perform all of Provider’s obligations hereunder.
- If Provider resides or will perform work in the United States, Provider will be eligible to provide the services under U.S. federal immigration law and any applicable rules of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Agency for the full term of these Work Order Terms.
- Provider will obtain all required permits, licensed and certificates necessary to perform services under a Work Order.