Follow these steps to report work hours in the visit log:
- Log in to the Field Engineer mobile app.
- Select My Job from the bottom navigation panel.
- Select the My Jobs tab from the top navigation panel.
- Select the In Progress tab from the top sub panel.
- Click View on the work order for which you want to report hours.
- Click Checkout at the bottom-left corner.
- Enter the hours, Closing notes (if any), Expenses amount, and description (if any), and click Checkout.
When you are done reporting the hours, the company that posted the job reviews the visit log and approves it for payment. Once the visit log has been approved, the funds are added to your FieldEngineer account.