To update your profile with Insurance details, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Field Engineer mobile application, and click on your profile image in the top-right corner.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Choose Payment.
- Select Insurance and Supporting Documentation.
- Select the second option that says ‘Select Use your own insurance. (If this option is selected and insurance records are not current, the portal will automatically charge 1.5% of the total amount of the work order to add your Insurance.)’
- Click Add Insurance
- Enter all the details asked, such as: Insurance company, policy number, Insurance start and expiry date, Insurance limit amount. And select ‘Upload General Liability Insurance Document’ to upload your COI.
- Select the two checkboxes to replicate your General Liability information to Automobile and/or Workers section. Then click ‘Add’.
NOTE: The Insurance Document must be below 5MB.
NOTE: The document can be uploaded in all the usual formats, for example: Pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, csv, text, doc, xls, etc.
To learn more watch the How to Add Insurance In Your Profile video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-zRLirjcE