Follow these steps to add your bank details:
- Log in to your Field Engineer mobile application
- Click on your profile image in the top-right corner.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Choose Payment.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Click Add a New Account at the bottom of the screen
- Select Bank Account.
- Click Submit.
- Enter the bank information in the Routing Number, Account Number, and Retype Account Number fields.
- Enter any other details for which you are prompted, and click Submit.The previous Bank Accounts screen reappears. A small red warning icon appears beside your bank name.
- Click on the warning icon, and click Verify.
- For verification purposes, a small amount is deducted from your bank account. Enter that exact amount in the Trail Deposit 1 and Trial Deposit 2 fields.
- Click Verify Account.
NOTE: You should use a CHECKING ACCOUNT because a savings account sometimes creates problems in ACH transfers. Note that all the details must be KEYED IN because “Copy and Paste” is not allowed.